Forest Hills Eastern High School
FHE Athletic Boosters GO HAWKS!
Forest Hills Eastern High School
The FHE Athletic Boosters is a group of volunteer parents and community members whose purpose is to support and provide services and financial assistance to the Forest Hills Eastern Athletic programs. Our objective is to cultivate in our youth the ideals of good sportsmanship, loyalty, fair play and commitment, and provide funding through donors to provide our student-athletes with a competitive advantage, enabling them to compete at the highest level possible.
The Athletic Boosters is only able to provide this support to our student-athletes with your generosity. If you would like to become a Patron Donor of FHE Athletics, please click HERE.
FHE Athletic Boosters meeting schedule &
Athlete Recognition for 2023-24 school year:
*2023-24 Student-Athlete recognitions can be found under Files tab*
DATE: LOCATION: ACTIVITY:
Wednesday, August 16 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting (Minutes)
Wednesday, November 8 FHE Auditorium Booster Meeting (Minutes)
Wednesday, December 13 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting (Minutes)
Wednesday, January 10 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting (Minutes)
Wednesday, February 21 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting
Thursday, March 14 FHE Auditorium Booster Meeting
Wednesday, April 10 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting
Wednesday, May 8 FHE D-01 Booster Meeting
Wednesday, June 12 FHE Auditorium Booster Meeting
All meeting begin at 6:30pm. All are welcome!
We would expect one team representative from each sport represented.
Please visit the Members/Officers tab for current Officer and position descriptions
The FHE Athletic Boosters are looking to fill the following positions.
If interested or to send a nomination, please contact Scott Wherley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or (email@example.com)
Open Committee chairs/members positions:
Committee Chairs and Members will be responsible for conducting the event in which they have been assigned. The Committee Chair is responsible for filling the committee member positions.
- FHE Athletic Boosters: Membership/Recruitment Chair
- A membership or recruitment officer hosts regular social events and membership drives to attract potential volunteers and permanent members.
- Actively sources volunteers from 'feeder' schools to promote a 'pay it forward' community
- FHE Athletic Boosters: Communication Chair
- Separate from the secretary, having a dedicated communications officer means putting a stronger emphasis on marketing for events, fundraisers, recruitment, as well as maintaining a large presence on social media
- FHE Athletic Boosters: Community Partnership Chair
- While the Treasurer may handle finances, fundraising as a goal throughout the year is best handled by an officer who can dedicate their time specifically to community and sponsor recruitment
- FHE Athletic Boosters: Golf Outing Chair
- Organizes the annual golf outing, securing location, dates, sponsors, participants and prizes. Works with other Booster leads to coordinate donations and an army of volunteers.
- FHE Athletic Boosters: Hawk Rally Chair
- Organizes the annual FHE Hawk Rally securing sponsors, team participants and prizes/games (if needed). Works with other Booster leads to coordinate donations and an army of volunteers.
Nomination deadline for all open positions: April 30, 2024
Election: May 15, 2024